St Joseph's Canteen
Open for Recess and Lunch Monday – Friday.
Coffee available for parents to purchase before school.
The Mercy Café is our wonderful school canteen that provides the children with healthy, delicious snack options at affordable prices for families.
The Mercy Café provides healthy and nutritious food as recommended by the Canteen Association and Department of Health and Education.
The menu changes throughout the year to ensure fresh seasonal foods are offered. Donations of any fruit or vegetables will be gratefully received by the Mercy Café.
Ground coffee is available for adults in the morning for $2 (BYO cup with lid) or $3 in a disposable cup.
Orders can be made online using the links below or placed in person at the canteen before the start of the school day. Credit is not offered by the canteen. However, you may leave money in the canteen for your child to spend. No responsibility is taken by staff for how children spend their money at the canteen.
If you are interested in volunteering for an hour or two in the Mercy Cafe, please leave your name and contact details with canteen staff.
A Very Big Thank You To All Canteen Helpers!
Use our quick and easy, online canteen order system.
Register to use our QuickCliq.
- Log in by entering your login and password. Once you are logged in, go to the “Add Child” tab displayed on the far right corner of the page.
- Be sure to fill out all your child’s details before clicking “Add Child”
- Click the “Add Credit” tab to add credit to your account.
- Place an order by clicking the “Add order” button.
- Follow the four simple steps to order a meal for your child.
- Step 1 – Select child
- Step 2 – Select date
- Step 3 – Select the meal you would like to order and add tem to the order.
- Step 4 – Confirm the order or if you have more than one child, click “Confirm and place new order” Tab.
Once you have confirmed the order, you will receive a confirmation email from Our Online Canteen.
You can also double check your order by clicking either the “Active Orders” tab or the “Transaction History” tab.
If you have any meal related issues, please contact your school canteen.